Sunday, June 24, 2012

Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal for Dry Skin, Fragrance Free, 3.5 oz Review

Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal for Dry Skin, Fragrance Free, 3.5 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
BP MEDICAL SUPPLIES will not honor their listing!
The item description I purchased was for 2 sets of 12-PACK bars, what I received were 2 INDIVIDUAL bars. I was shorted 22 bars of soap. Repeated attempts to resolve this matter were met with "sorry, technical error, Amazon's fault, your order was for 2 individual bars". When presented with the facts and screenshots proving I ordered two 12-PACK sets equalling 24 bars, the company stopped communication. Fraudlent listing and horrible company. NEVER will I order from this company again. You will NOT get a refund from this company or the remainder of your order. BUYER BEWARE!
BTW--Aveeno fragrance free soap is fine, unscented, and a blessing if you have perfume-driven migraines, just find a reputable supplier. Don't buy it from BP MEDICAL SUPPLY.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal for Dry Skin, Fragrance Free, 3.5 oz



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Aveeno Moisturizing Bar with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal for Dry Skin, Fragrance Free, 3.5 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment