Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kiss My Face Liquid Moisture Soap Refill, Pear, 128 oz Review

Kiss My Face Liquid Moisture Soap Refill, Pear, 128 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've used Kiss My Face Pear Moisture soap for years and love it. Unfortunately, with this order I noticed the bottle has a new label and the product inside is very different. The soap is much runnier and runs right off your hands, unlike the old formula which was nearly as thick as lotion. The scent has changed too - to me it smells more like vinyl than pear. Finally, it is constantly clogging the spout on the Kiss My Face pump dispenser that I refilled.
I contacted Kiss My Face and they confirmed that there was a formula change (removed paraben preservatives and synthetic fragrances). No longer the same soap - beware!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kiss My Face Liquid Moisture Soap Refill, Pear, 128 oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kiss My Face Liquid Moisture Soap Refill, Pear, 128 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment