
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The winter months play havoc with my skin because of the dry heat indoors. My skin drys out terribly. It gets flaky and itchy and honestly, when I wear black pants or a black top, I literally have dots of white skin all over my clothing. So at least twice a month during the winter, (now don't laugh)I take a bath with olive oil in the water. You wouldn't believe how soft and smooth and seemingly moisturized your skin feels. And it lasts for quite some time. But after the bath it's difficult to clean the tub, it's a disaster waiting to happen with slipping in the tub, etc. This soap, with olive oil, truly helps a lot. Now I'm not going to throw out my bottle of olive oil, but I've not yet bathed in it this winter. I love this soap and you can really tell that it does have olive oil in it, but it's not greasy in any way like it is when you dunk your body in the oil itself. I can tell that my skin is not nearly as dry and flaky as it used to be at this time of year. And the fewer baths with olive oil I have to take the better. Try it. I think you'll be satisfied.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Michel Design Works Triple-milled Bar Soaps and Decorative Box, 4.5-Ounce, Olive Grove, 2-Count

0 comments:
Post a Comment