
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This dispenser is a modern remake (made in China) of the classic one I remember. I love Boraxo, and wanted this style of dispenser for nostalgia. It is all metal (galvanized steel), with white enamal finish. The top is NOT chrome, as pictured. It is painted metallic silver. It does replicate the anti-vandalism features, including the "key" to open the top, and the top is tethered by a ball chain (just like the original). The push lever is a thinly chrome plated die cast metal. I guess I'll be on the lookout for a vintage chrome top to go on this replica, or I'll look into chrome plating this one. I would give 5 stars for the excellent build quality, except for the big disappointment regarding the paint instead of chrome. If that's not a big deal to you, you will love this dispenser.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Model 36 Dispenser

0 comments:
Post a Comment