Monday, July 16, 2012

Avalon Liquid Soap Lemon Verbena 12 oz ( Multi-Pack) Review

Avalon Liquid Soap Lemon Verbena 12 oz ( Multi-Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I looked EVERYWHERE for an organic hand soap. It was harder to find then I thought. But I ordered this three pack and used it up quickly. The soap lathers, smells good and cleans well. I really liked it. However, I found myself looking around for a cheaper soap that will give me more for my money ( buying in bulk perhaps ) . I wouldn't say that I don't like this soap....I really did. I just wish it came in bulk and gave the customer's more for their money. Give it a try. The price might not bother you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Avalon Liquid Soap Lemon Verbena 12 oz ( Multi-Pack)



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Avalon Liquid Soap Lemon Verbena 12 oz ( Multi-Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment