Monday, July 2, 2012

DIAL YOGURT BODYWASH ALOE VERA Review

DIAL YOGURT BODYWASH ALOE VERA
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had the typical reaction when I saw this. Yogurt body wash huh?
At home the family shares all the products in the shower, but I'm at college so it takes awhile to use up my personal supply before I need to buy new. When it's time I like to look at all my new choices. I saw the Dial and was intrigued. I have dry skin and the yogurt claimed to be good for that. I assumed the aloe would help too. It was a good pick.
The lather is thick enough that it doesn't just wash off right away. It's creamy, not 'foamy and bubbly' like some other products. You feel like you are getting the moisturizing benefits. It also smells really fresh. It leaves my skin feeling really soft, and not dry.(Yay!) Yogurt, who'd a thunk it?
Certainly look for it in the store because I definitely remember paying about half of the price listed here.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DIAL YOGURT BODYWASH ALOE VERA



Buy NowGet 92% OFF

Click here for more information about DIAL YOGURT BODYWASH ALOE VERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment