
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this pack of 6 because of the natural ingredients and great price. However, since using it for about a week I have very dry and cracked hands. I've checked the ingredients and found it contains Benzyl Alcohol, which is very drying and damaging to sensitive skin. I'd recommend gentler soap such as Clearly Natural's Unscented pure and natural glycerine soap Unscented Liquid Soap 12 Ounces or even Tom's of Maine natural moisturizing soap TOM'S OF MAINE, Liquid Hand Soap Moisturizing Unscented - 10.1 fl oz for people with sensitive skin. I'm going back to those since I don't think this product is any better than the chemically laden Soft Soap brand or any of the other cheap hand soaps out there. I feel cheated by their product description of non-drying formula and natural description.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Earth Friendly Products Hand Soap, Lemongrass, 17-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)

0 comments:
Post a Comment