
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I've tried every soap product on the market to help battle my oily skin: Cuticura, Dr. Bronners peppermint and tea tree liquid soap (I still use the tea tree for my face as well as Cetaphil liquid soap), every bar soap you can think of (Irish Spring, Dove moisturizing, Ivory, etc), Old Spice High Endurance body wash, and the last product I tried before this was Olay Daily Exfoliating with sea salts. With the bars of soap, they all left a gross film on my body which did more harm than good for my large pores. The Dr. Bronner's soaps were too harsh for my skin to use daily, and every other "body wash" would run off my body before I could actually build up enough suds to get a nice lather going (I don't use any loofahs or facecloths). I don't even want to think about how much probably went straight down the drain.
This soap is different. First, it's all natural (which I hope everyone can get behind); harsh and abrasive detergents belong in the washer machine, not in your shower. Second, the texture is similar to Fast Orange hand soap (if you've ever used it), so a little goes a long way. The best part, is it actually clings to your body and stays there so you can really work it into your skin. Out of all the body washes that claim superior exfoliating, they have absolutely nothing on this body wash. Your skin will feel incredibly soft, clean and refreshed afterwards. As an added bonus, this product appears to be less expensive than every other body wash gimmick out there!
It appears that my almost decade-long hunt for the perfect body wash I can use on a daily basis is finally over. Thank you St. Ives!
Click Here to see more reviews about: St. Ives Body Wash Exfoliating Purify, 24 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Click here for more information about St. Ives Body Wash Exfoliating Purify, 24 Ounce (Pack of 2)

0 comments:
Post a Comment