
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Ok I rarely review items....not fair I agree but that is life. What I do like though is that this Talc was exactly what i ordered. I was scared because a lot of times I have read that people get Talc that is bogus or not what they expected and so forth. This talc was exactly the one I wanted, it reminded me of my father, growing up and getting that fresh cut on a Sunday afternoon. For the price 3 X $10. You cannot beat it. I was going to pay $9.99 for one...so go figure. Please get the black talk duster, it shoots out a spray of powder and you never get it on your hands. Awesome!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3 - Pack Clubman Finest Talc * Each Net Weight 9 Oz * White Powder

0 comments:
Post a Comment