Friday, August 17, 2012

DR. BRONNER'S Unscented Naked Organic Liquid Body Soap 24 oz (95% Organic) Review

DR. BRONNER'S Unscented Naked Organic Liquid Body Soap 24 oz (95% Organic)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product is amazing. It has a pleasant and mild smell reminiscent of molasses cookies that doesn't stick to the skin. I am not a cosmetics-type person but I know that this soap lathers ans rinses easily, is an effective cleanser, and leaves the skin feeling good.
The reason I give this product 4 stars instead of 5 is that the pump dispenses too large an amount of soap and makes it easy to use more than necessary. The smaller bottle size has a more appropriately sized pump, while this one is more economical in terms of the product itself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DR. BRONNER'S Unscented Naked Organic Liquid Body Soap 24 oz (95% Organic)



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about DR. BRONNER'S Unscented Naked Organic Liquid Body Soap 24 oz (95% Organic)

0 comments:

Post a Comment