Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nivea for Men Oil Control Face Wash Facial Cleansing Gels Review

Nivea for Men Oil Control Face Wash Facial Cleansing Gels
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I don't have really oily skin (which I honestly don't think this product is really intended for) and I very rarely breakout; my skin just gets a little oily in the t-zone (forehead, nose, not so much in chin). I use this product on a regular basis, just wash my face with it in the shower, and every other day or so use the Nivea for Men face scrub beforehand. I've noticed a definite reduction in the overall oiliness of my skin, especially on my forehead. I also use the Nivea Oil Control lotion afterwards in my t-zone and the moisturizer in the other areas of my face. This stuff works as well as I'd expect it to and it's not expensive at all. I'm very satisfied with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nivea for Men Oil Control Face Wash Facial Cleansing Gels



Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Click here for more information about Nivea for Men Oil Control Face Wash Facial Cleansing Gels

0 comments:

Post a Comment