
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered this in the hopes that it would be similar to the now-discontinued olive-scented hand soap from L'Occitane. It isn't. It's not so bad that I won't use it, but the smell has weird stale-oil undertones - reminds me of a bottle of canola oil I had once that sat next to a heating vent for about a year. There are also citrus notes which don't quite satisfy. I give it three stars because it does what it's supposed to (i.e., remove dirt from hands) and is inoffensive, but in my opinion it just doesn't smell that good. Maybe not everyone would agree - it's possible that bottle of canola oil traumatized me so much that I'm overly sensitive to stale-oil smells now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: O & CO. - Olive Oil Organic Liquid Hand Soap - 8.4oz
Click here for more information about O & CO. - Olive Oil Organic Liquid Hand Soap - 8.4oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment