Saturday, August 11, 2012

OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Glass and Dish Wand Refills, 2-Pack Review

OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Glass and Dish Wand Refills, 2-Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got these as a replacement for my bottle wand, but I wasn't aware that OXO makes two different kinds of wands. Mine is threaded on the end, and these are NOT threaded. They're designed for a different type of wand that snaps in. I'm very disappointed, because like a lot of other people here I had the problem that the blue tip came unglued from my original sponge, but I can't even use these sponges with the wand I have because they're the wrong type. Not worth returning, so I'm basically stuck with useless sponge heads. It is very frustrating that OXO makes two identical-looking bottle brushes but one with threads and the other with a snap-in connector. I wish it had been clearer that these were not designed for the threaded type of wand.

Click Here to see more reviews about: OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Glass and Dish Wand Refills, 2-Pack



Buy Now

Click here for more information about OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Glass and Dish Wand Refills, 2-Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment