
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Thymes is definitely one of my favorite lotion brands for its quality of scent! I really do recommend this scent and also Thymes Olive Leaf, which is a more subtle fragrance. The quality of the lotion itself can sometimes feel a little too thick, so use sparingly. The fragrance is great. I don't use lotion heavily, so I've had my bottle of Frasier Fir for about a year, and I can tell you it's a warm and merry scent during the Christmas season, and, perhaps surprisingly, it is a crisp and refreshing fragrance in the height of summer. As scents go, it is more of a cologne than a perfume, and I believe very suitable for men.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thymes Frasier Fir Hand Lotion 8.25 fl oz / 270 ml
Click here for more information about Thymes Frasier Fir Hand Lotion 8.25 fl oz / 270 ml

0 comments:
Post a Comment