Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ultra Gain for High Efficiency Machines Original Scent Powder Detergent 120 Loads, 137-Ounce Review

Ultra Gain for High Efficiency Machines Original Scent Powder Detergent 120 Loads, 137-Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had to start using powder detergent in my front load washing machine to combat the stale/mildew smell that occurs with some machines. I love Gain. I have consistently used about half what was called for when using the regular Gain HE, and now they have made it even more concentrated! This detergent works for as labeled, but I still only use about half the directed amount because 1. Our clothes are rarely truly dirty and 2. My son has eczema and I like to make sure that all detergents are rinsed out well. The clothes still smell fresh and this box takes up way less space, which is an added bonus.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ultra Gain for High Efficiency Machines Original Scent Powder Detergent 120 Loads, 137-Ounce



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Ultra Gain for High Efficiency Machines Original Scent Powder Detergent 120 Loads, 137-Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment