
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have oily acne prone skin and have active breakouts on a daily basis. I just bought this product and have used it for about a week. You get instant results after using this product for just one day, your face feels so clean, ultra cleansing. This product feels like it get's into the pores and really scrubs all the dirt and makeup from your face. I believe it has menthol or something similiar to it, the ingredients aren't written in English so I don't know for sure. It's very cooling and with very little work on your part (no need to scrub much at all) your face is cleansed and revitalized. There is a draw back it leaves your skin a bit dry and a bit tight. Aloe Vera gel is what I use right after. I have oily skin so I wouldn't recommend it for dry/combo skin type. This is the best cleanser/scrub for oily types, I recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mandom Gatsby Facial Wash - Triple Scrub (130g)
Click here for more information about Mandom Gatsby Facial Wash - Triple Scrub (130g)

0 comments:
Post a Comment