Monday, September 24, 2012

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Liquid Detergent, 64-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6) Review

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Liquid Detergent, 64-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this scent! It does a great job of getting the clothes clean, and it's environmentally friendly but, oh my, the scent is just wonderful. I love laundry day now. It makes the whole house smell so fresh. Even outside where the dryer vents.
I have a 4 y.o. son who is addicted to his blanket. One day I managed to pry it away from him to wash it just after I'd switched to this detergent. When I gave it back to him, he buried his face in it and said "mommy, there's magic in this blanket. I can smell it!" :cloud9:

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Liquid Detergent, 64-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Liquid Detergent, 64-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment