Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nature's Gate Organics Liquid Hand Soap, Neroli Orange & Chocolate Mint, 12-OunceBottles, (Pack of 3) Review

Nature's Gate Organics Liquid Hand Soap, Neroli Orange and Chocolate Mint, 12-OunceBottles, (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this soap around the holidays because I thought that orange, chocolate and mint would be a nice festive fragrance. But I was disappointed because the fragrance is more like grapefruit with maybe a slight hint of mint to it. I don't smell the chocolate at all and it really doesn't smell like orange to me. It is also a little bit too mild of a fragrance to me. Now I don't like anything too intense or one that stays with you for an hour after you've dried your hands, but I guess I'm used the the brands like Mrs. Meyers that are a little stronger. The soap seems good and is mild on my skin, so no argument there. But I wouldn't have paid as much as I did for a soap that isn't really anything special had I had a chance to smell it first. I won't order this one again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Gate Organics Liquid Hand Soap, Neroli Orange & Chocolate Mint, 12-OunceBottles, (Pack of 3)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nature's Gate Organics Liquid Hand Soap, Neroli Orange & Chocolate Mint, 12-OunceBottles, (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment