Saturday, September 15, 2012

Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender Shaving Cream Jar Review

Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender Shaving Cream Jar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
You can't beat the shave from Taylor. I'm still using my cheap, plastic, single blade Wal-Mart disposable (negotiating on a real injector presently). But, with this shave cream, I can actually get a closer shave than I have ever thought possible with such a cheap razor. (I'm not buying anymore refills for my Mach 3). I've been using Edge gel and it's basically junk compared to this stuff. If you want to know what baby butt smooth feels like on your face, then buy some type of Taylor shave cream. Plus, it will actually last you a few months. I know I can go through a can of shave gel in about a month.
So the reason for 4 stars and not the 5, is the Lavender smell. I just don't think I like the lavender smell. I can't quite put my finger on it.......but it's not for me. The last one I purchased was "Mr. Taylor's" and I loved that scent! I'll probably buy it again, but I wanted to experiment a little.
So basically, just buy a scent that you think you'll like......you'll love the results over any scent.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender Shaving Cream Jar



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender Shaving Cream Jar

0 comments:

Post a Comment