Sunday, September 23, 2012

Washable Mesh Laundry Bags - Laundry Net Pins for use with open top bags - 4 1/2" - Qty of 12 Review

Washable Mesh Laundry Bags - Laundry Net Pins for use with open top bags - 4 1/2 - Qty of 12
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was disappointed when my order arrived. I thought I had ordered the washable mesh laundry bags and instead I received just 12 large pins. I felt the title was misleading to the buyer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Washable Mesh Laundry Bags - Laundry Net Pins for use with open top bags - 4 1/2" - Qty of 12



Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about Washable Mesh Laundry Bags - Laundry Net Pins for use with open top bags - 4 1/2" - Qty of 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment