Tuesday, October 2, 2012

At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Bar Soap Unscented Review

At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Bar Soap Unscented
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wouldn't consider myself a "natural-soap" man...my previous 3 shower/body soaps were from Old Spice, then Irish Spring, then Dove. Not anymore!
I first learned about this soap when the company's founder came to talk to a Corporate Social Responsibility class that I took and I have loved it ever since. This Christmas I bought 15 boxes and gave it to everyone on my list. The value is incredible and the soap is both gentle and high quality. My usual criticism of natural soaps are that they either don't work or they leave a weird film on your skin. This soap does neither. I gave a box to some family friends and the mom told me "My plastic surgeon told me that my face has never looked better and asked what I've been doing differently!" Another family friend has skin allergies and thanked me profusely for turning them on to this soap. I like it because I can pronounce everything that is in it, something I can't say about my shampoo, toothpaste or any other product that I use.
I bought the facial bar (I'm not sure if Amazon sells it...but look for it!) and use that on my face AND figured out that if I used a shaving brush I could build enough lather to shave with it rather than the crappy shaving cream I was buying. I haven't used the ol' nasty shaving cream since.
Great product, great value, really cool company!

Click Here to see more reviews about: At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Bar Soap Unscented



Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Click here for more information about At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Bar Soap Unscented

0 comments:

Post a Comment