Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kiss My Face C-weed Bar Soap Review

Kiss My Face C-weed Bar Soap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The soap is a little strong for my sensitive skin but still works. However, it took a little over two weeks for one bar of soap to make it to my house. After a good week, I called and emailed the company to see why I still had not received my order. I was told that the soap was out of stock in warehouse "A" and would have to be sent from warehouse "B". I asked why no one bothered to let me know of the delay in shipping. After an apology, my soap came after another week went by.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kiss My Face C-weed Bar Soap



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kiss My Face C-weed Bar Soap

0 comments:

Post a Comment