Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Swedish Christmas Soaps Gift Box Review

Swedish Christmas Soaps Gift Box
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I loved the picture on the box first; so I will not be throwing that away. This would make a great gift idea for a Yankee Swap; as the price is under $15.00 for a package of two soaps. Or keep the box for yourself and rewrap the soaps to make two gifts. The soap itself is lovely. It is very hard with a nice Christmas Tree design and has a wonderful clean smell. It could be considered too strong for some, but I love that I can smell it when I walk into my bathroom. I'm glad that I bought it before Christmas so that I can enjoy it throughout the Holiday Season. It is an extra special touch when guests come to our house.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Swedish Christmas Soaps Gift Box



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Swedish Christmas Soaps Gift Box

0 comments:

Post a Comment