Sunday, October 28, 2012

Zum Rub Frankincense & Myrrh -- 2.5 oz Review

Zum Rub Frankincense and Myrrh -- 2.5 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've relied on Zum Rub in the driest of the midwest's winters in repairing the cracked'est of chemical-exposed, moisture-depleted hands... nothing else I have ever, ever tried can compare. This stuff ain't nuthin' but goodness: plant oils, shea butter, carnauba wax, goat's milk, vitamin E & essential oils that also serve as fragrance... all in a tin that is perfectly purse sized (and airplane-carry-on acceptable)! To boot, I *love* the Frankincense & Myrrh scent best of all the ones I've tried. I'm about out of the almond scent, and can't wait to get a replacement F&M scent. Fear no longer, cracked-cuticle-girl! Appease your itchies, poison-ivy-boy! Get this stuff and suffer no more :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zum Rub Frankincense & Myrrh -- 2.5 oz



Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Zum Rub Frankincense & Myrrh -- 2.5 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment