
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered this soap on a lark, having never even seen a Lush product before, and had no idea what to expect. Receiving it was a very pleasant surprise; just the smell of it as I was opening the box was amazing. The soap itself is quite pretty (a smooth, creamy white with just a corner of the tree branch on my slice). The scent is hard to define, but I'd say a slightly spicy, slightly citrusy jasmine-Lush's own description is probably the most accurate, though. It does lather up quite nicely, and a little seems to go a long way, though I'd imagine it would melt away fairly quickly if you kept it in your shower. While the scent does not seem very long lasting (at least on my skin), this soap does make for a very nice overall experience, and I'd definately purchase it again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 17 Cherry Tree Lane Soap by LUSH
Click here for more information about 17 Cherry Tree Lane Soap by LUSH

0 comments:
Post a Comment