
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this item because I ran out of my usual liquid face cleanser and couldn't get access to repurchase it. I was hesitant to use a bar soap on my face but gave it a try. It is easy to lather with a pleasant scent, and it quickly cleared up a recent break out I had after using some bad make up. It does make my face feel a little tight after using it if I do not follow with toner and moisturizer. Overall, I feel it does as good if not a better job than the more expensive brand cleanser I previously used. My skin feels softer but also cleaner and clearer. I will definitely use this again and try out more of the Burt's Bees product line. I like that it's USA made, works well, and is good for the environment. What more could you ask for?
Click Here to see more reviews about: Burt's Bees Garden Carrot Complexion Soap for Mature and Sun-Damaged Skin 4 oz 1 ea

0 comments:
Post a Comment