
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I really enjoy this brush, it's my first badger so I can only compare to a boar but I feel it has a nice balance
between being firm enough to lather well and soft enough to feel good on the face. It has a large dense knot and big handle, but I like it, I have large hands and it reaches deep into the lathering bowl without the handle clanging around on the sides of the dish. It shed a few hairs during it's initial shampoo and conditioning prior to it's first use but hasn't shed more than a couple since then. Howi at Super Safety Razors was great when I contacted him with a couple of questions and I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: King Size 100% Pure Badger Bristle Shaving Brush with Marblized Handle and free Shave Brush Stand from Parker Safety Razor

0 comments:
Post a Comment