Saturday, November 17, 2012

Klar Shaving Soap in Travel Tin Review

Klar Shaving Soap in Travel Tin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using Col. Conk's shaving soap, and while that is fine, it dries quickly on the skin and does not provide much viscosity. I saw this Klar Rasierseife soap on another site (but priced equivalently to Amazon) and was initially put off by the price. But based upon other reviews I had read, I eventually took the plunge and ponied up the $34 for the soap. It's a fantastic soap--great smell, quick to lather, and very "slick" on the skin so the razor moves smoothly. My one complaint--the tin is pretty small, so it's hard to get a regular sized brush in it. You end up making a bit of a mess on the outside of the tin trying to lather up. Still, I've been using it for three weeks now and haven't even made a dent in the top layer of soap in the tin, so I'm going to estimate that one tin is a six month supply (??), which probably puts it on par with three or four cans of shaving cream over the same time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Klar Shaving Soap in Travel Tin



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Klar Shaving Soap in Travel Tin

0 comments:

Post a Comment