Sunday, November 4, 2012

Neutrogena Naturals Face & Body Bar 3.5 oz (99 g) Review

Neutrogena Naturals Face and Body Bar 3.5 oz (99 g)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this on a whim at Walmart because I was traveling and forgot the expensive department store face cleanser I normally use, and WOW. I LOVE this. It made my face SOOOO clean and SOOOO soft. It removed all my makeup, even eye makeup. When I used it as a body bar, it left all my super dry skin soft and clean as well. I have been gradually switching our family to Whole Foods living, and desire to use natural beauty products as well, but I don't want to have to spend a lot of time and money to find good products...so I haven't made many changes in this department...yet. What a relief to find this!!! It will totally save me money in the long-run. I hope that they come up with a Neutrogena Naturals face lotion or cream because face lotions/creams are just loaded with chemicals that absorb right into skin and body. I'm just really excited about this find!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Naturals Face & Body Bar 3.5 oz (99 g)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Neutrogena Naturals Face & Body Bar 3.5 oz (99 g)

0 comments:

Post a Comment