Friday, November 2, 2012

Vermont Soap Organics - Lavender Ecstasy Foaming Hand Soap 7oz Pump Review

Vermont Soap Organics - Lavender Ecstasy Foaming Hand Soap 7oz Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using this soap for years because it is organic and has a clean fresh feel for my hands and face. I also use the body wash version for the shower. I did not realize Amazon carries it although it's through a company called " earth turns" I am cool with that and have ordered other products from them directly in the past and have always had a good experience. If you care about what you put on your skin I would suggest trying this product. You can also order refills for the pump dispenser which saves money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vermont Soap Organics - Lavender Ecstasy Foaming Hand Soap 7oz Pump



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Vermont Soap Organics - Lavender Ecstasy Foaming Hand Soap 7oz Pump

0 comments:

Post a Comment