
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)My mother, too, was given a small trial size and she didn't care for the scent, but I went so crazy for it that I even saved the packet long after I'd used every last drop of it!
If you love the smell of the forest and like fresh, clean scents, this is the bubble bath for you! I have been a devout fan for over 30 years; I never tire of it. The bubbles last forever and I truly can't think of a more refreshing scent. The other Vitabath Spring Green products don't seem to match the outstanding scent of the bubble bath, so I've just stuck with it.
This is THE bubble bath for a long, cozy soak. ENJOY!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Vitabath Moisturizing Bath & Shower Gelee (select option/size)
Click here for more information about Vitabath Moisturizing Bath & Shower Gelee (select option/size)

0 comments:
Post a Comment