Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Avalon - Organics - Shampoo Lemon 11 OZ Review

Avalon - Organics - Shampoo Lemon 11 OZ
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm trying to avoid SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) and was thrilled to find this product. It smelled so amazing and it wasn't due to artificial scents so that was a big plus, but it totally fell short as a shampoo. I expected that it wouldn't lather much, but it wasn't very easy to spread through my hair. I rinsed it really well until my hair "squeaked", but when it was dry YIKES it looked like it was mega dirty and lifeless. As though I hadn't washed it in days and it felt like it too. There was a greasy residue. I was SO disappointed I felt the need to rewash it to fix it and even after using another shampoo, it still wasn't 100% clean. I wanted to like this, but shampoo is supposed to make hair clean, not greasier.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Avalon - Organics - Shampoo Lemon 11 OZ



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Avalon - Organics - Shampoo Lemon 11 OZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment