Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods for Men Body Wash Shower Gel 10 Oz Review

Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods for Men Body Wash Shower Gel 10 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bottom-Line: All-n-all I'd call Twilight Woods Body Wash For Men a worthwhile investment; it lathers up nicely, cleans well, and leaves less residue than other liquid soaps I've used.
Every year for Xmas, I get my wife a generous number of Bath & Body Works gift cards from which she can buy copious amounts of smell-good Bath & Body Works products. This year to round out a total or two she bought me a small bottle of Twilight Woods Body Wash For Men.
Like most Black Americans I have a devil of a time with dry, ashy skin made even more pronounced with the onset of winter and diabetes. But, lately the problem has gotten more pronounced and is particularly vexing after I take my nightly shower. Bar soap leaves and unsightly film on my skin (ash) that can only be vanquished with copious amounts of lotion.
"Twilight Woods Body Wash For Men" not only does soap (body wash) smell good and lather up richly, but it also washes away cleanly leaving my skin looking natural and feeling clean and smooth with "an unforgettable masculine scent." And that scent last for hours after my shower.
A bottle of 10oz "Twilight Woods Body Wash For Men" retails for $10.00 a bottle, but since Bath & Body Works is forever having sales one can usually get bottles for half that cost. All-n-all I'd call Twilight Woods Body Wash For Men a worthwhile investment; it lathers up nicely, cleans well, and leaves less residue than other liquid soaps I've used.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods for Men Body Wash Shower Gel 10 Oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods for Men Body Wash Shower Gel 10 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment