
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)As someone who is a bit of a germophobe it's important to find a hand soap that won't dry out your skin. I've tried them all it seems, but this is my new favorite! Many hand soaps have lotion in them or some kind of oil to keep the dry skin away, but for some reason many of those leave my hands smooth, but feeling not entirely sanitized. Dial's yogurt has the same great smoothness and moisture I look for as those, but actually feels like it's scrubbing away bacteria as well.
Another good thing about this is that a little goes a long ways. The bottle looks relatively small, but it seems to last a long time - even with my 20+ hand washes a day!
The only "bad" thing I might say about this is that it doesn't bubble up immediately on contact. Once you've put a squirt onto your wet hands you have to scrub together for just a bit to get the soapy suds to come out. I just noticed they make a foaming edition (Dial Foaming Hand Wash, Yogurt & Vanilla Honey, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)) which I'll have to try to see if it remedies this issue.
So overall, Amazon offers the 10 pack for a delightfully discounted price, but if you don't believe in it yet Wal-Mart also sells them individually for $2 a bottle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dial Yogurt Nourishing Hand Wash, Vanilla Honey, 9.375-Ounce Pump Bottles (Pack of 10)

0 comments:
Post a Comment