
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I'm a soap lover. I used to go into stores and buy all kinds of exotic soaps just because I loved to use different kinds. I love the smell and feel of a good soap. What I've found out over time, however, is that nothing beats Dove Soap. It is gentle, works up a great lather and is gentle on the skin. I love its smell and never buy the unscented variety. For me, part of getting out of the shower is having that fresh soap smell that is so clean. Dove is as good as any expensive, exotic soap and I'm happy to stick with Dove.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dove Beauty Bar, White
Ingredients Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium
Indications Moisturizes Your Skin Better Than Any Soap
Click here for more information about Dove Beauty Bar, White

0 comments:
Post a Comment