
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Ok I have just dived into this whole Wet Shaving process. First and foremost I love it, I mean I really love it! I never knew shaving could be so fun and irritation free! This badger brush may not be the best brush in the world since it's the only one I have ever used. However it feels nice on my skin, not to ruff or tough as I have heard complaints of some badger brushes being. Also it's not fully broken so I am sure it's going to get softer with use, but regardless of all that it's great. I used it with the Art of Shaving Cream also purchased here on Amazon.
Anyways even though I am still waiting on my 1969 Super Speed Gillette Double Edge Razor, I was able to get the best shave I have ever had in my life. Mind you I have never been to a barber to get a straight razor shave, just my trusty Mach III and a can of goop. But what a difference from the can of goop to the use of real lather!!! I highly recommend this brush, but that being said you also need to have a good cream or soap to lather with to get that good shave. If you want more information I recommend checking out mantic59 just google his name he has like 50 some youtube videos on double edge razor shaving, and also check out the Badger & Blade forum. A great forum for the first time beginner like myself. Good luck and happy shaving my friend!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Edwin Jagger 1ej946sds Traditional English Best Badger Hair Shaving Brush Faux Ebony Medium With Drip Stand, Black, Medium

0 comments:
Post a Comment