
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I've always liked Gain detergents for the fresh smell, but I was a little concerned when I opened this package. I liked the crisp, fresh lavender scent, but would it be too strong or feminine for my husband and 15-year-old son on their clothes? Not to worry - although it makes my laundry room smell wonderful, the smell is fresh and crisp and subtle on clothes. It works on tough stains, too - my son's workout clothes from track practice come out clean and fresh. And my sheets and towels smell great - I've done several loads so far, and the linen closet smells so good! I would purchase this scent in future, and would try the dryer sheets, too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gain Lavender Scent Powder Detergent 80 Loads, 91-Ounce
Click here for more information about Gain Lavender Scent Powder Detergent 80 Loads, 91-Ounce

0 comments:
Post a Comment