Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4) Review

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this soap. I have very dry skin, and most soaps don't help with that. Even non-drying soap, while not adding to the dryness, also don't help. This one does. And the skin benefits of coconut oil are well documented. So I lather it up and use it on my hair, too. The only problem I have with the bar is that it doesn't last long. But then I love it so much I use it constantly, so it may be me rather than the product.
Update: I think I figured out why the bars don't last long - they are under-cured. What I do is order a bunch at a time, take them all out of the plastic, and let them air cure for at least 4 weeks before use. They last much longer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4)



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Soap, Coconut , 4.5-Ounces (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment