
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I used previously yellow shea butter and I liked it. When I ran out I was curious about white shea butter. I previously thought that white shea butter is somehow refined and it is not as pure and raw as yellow is, but I saw white shea butter described also as 'raw unrefined' so I sent a letter to Halaleveryday company asking about the difference. Here is their reply:
"The yellow color basically comes from added Crushed Shea nut shell that is being added to the Shea Butter.
If your intent is to make body butter with the Shea Butter then the ivory should be your choice, the Yellow does not mix well with other butters such as Cocoa Butter or Mango butter."
I dont mix my shea butter with anything and I use it on my body as well as on my face, but I dont know why crushed shea nut shell would be good for my skin so I picked white one.
The only difference that I can say between yellow and white is that white one is not as smelly as yellow. A lot of ppl dont like the smell of yellow shea butter. White one has a slight smell, not nearly as bad. Overall good product. I think Im gonna continue with white butter
Click Here to see more reviews about: Raw Unrefined IVORY Shea Butter Grade A From Ghana 5 Lbs
Click here for more information about Raw Unrefined IVORY Shea Butter Grade A From Ghana 5 Lbs

0 comments:
Post a Comment