Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tom's of Maine Natural Care Body Wash, Lavender, 11.15 fl oz (330 ml) (Pack of 4) Review

Tom's of Maine Natural Care Body Wash, Lavender, 11.15 fl oz (330 ml) (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I can not believe it is completely natural. The smell is wonderful. The consistency is thinner than other shower gels but the lather that is produced is better. You just have to get used to it flowing out more like a dish detergent instead of the heavier gel of a shower gel. I would not switch back. I can not wait to try the other fragrances.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tom's of Maine Natural Care Body Wash, Lavender, 11.15 fl oz (330 ml) (Pack of 4)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tom's of Maine Natural Care Body Wash, Lavender, 11.15 fl oz (330 ml) (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment