Friday, January 25, 2013

Axe Fever Shower Gel, Brazilian Hot Mud + Red Dragon Fruit Extract, 12-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6) Review

Axe Fever Shower Gel, Brazilian Hot Mud + Red Dragon Fruit Extract, 12-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have no idea anymore which AXE shower gel is my favorite, I love them all so now it depends on mood as to which I use, I love this one! I think the scent is my favorite and there are just enough little scubs in here to get you nice and clean, its alot of fun to use ! Fever also has a long lasting scent, my wife loves it and said it lasts a long time! Axe fever is a great shower gel...as is all the others, The hard part is chosing! But there so inexpensive I just have a bottle of each! Buy it, its great!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Axe Fever Shower Gel, Brazilian Hot Mud + Red Dragon Fruit Extract, 12-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Click here for more information about Axe Fever Shower Gel, Brazilian Hot Mud + Red Dragon Fruit Extract, 12-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment