
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I started using Basis when I was 12 and I've been using Basis soap ever since. My skin makes me look 10 years younger than 65. I started because I noticed that my father, a doctor, always used Basis Soap. Why? His answers: He washed alot so he needed a gentle soap to prevent drying out. His face was very oily so he needed a soap that cleared away the oil. He had a lot of allergies so he wanted to avoid getting rashes. And finally, for the sake of his patients, he wanted to avoid fragrence. I travel a lot more than my father and take Basis with me at all times. It works well in many different types of water. Some years ago I was looking at the soap box and read it differently: B-AS-IS. The basis of life is to be as you are. Simple honest soap.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Basis Sensitive Skin Bar Cleans + Smoothes Facial Soaps
Click here for more information about Basis Sensitive Skin Bar Cleans + Smoothes Facial Soaps

0 comments:
Post a Comment