Friday, January 18, 2013

Cascade 4x Concentrated Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Actionpacs, 20-Count Review

Cascade 4x Concentrated Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Actionpacs, 20-Count
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Didn't expect much from these little packets but purchased for what I thought would be occasionl use for light loads. I sometimes leave dishes until the next day, and don't like to run the dishwasher with less than a completely full load, so it can be somewhat of a challenge. I ran an experimental full load with dried on food, fully expecting to re-run the load with my regular liquid Cascade. My dishwasher has a double detergent compartment, and I usually fill both compartments full to run my loads, but just used one of the Actionpacs in the main compartment. To my surprise, the load came out completely clean with just one of the pacs. Tried it again and again over the next few days with the same results. These little pacs were actually out-cleaning the regular detergent! They dissolved completely and the scent was nice. Give it a try - I was impressed!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cascade 4x Concentrated Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Actionpacs, 20-Count



Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Click here for more information about Cascade 4x Concentrated Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Actionpacs, 20-Count

0 comments:

Post a Comment