
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered a case of this product based on my prior experience with a bottle of it that I had used up. I had great luck with the original product and searched for another to no avail in local stores. Looking online here on Amazon, I found a picture of it which matched the original bottle. Knowing I would take a long time to use a full case, I went ahead and ordered the case anyway. The first shipment arrived by UPS in a cardboard box with 6 of the bottles tossed inside in foam pellets for packing. (Not so good, in my opinion.) When I inquired about the other 6 bottles, I was advised they were mishandled by UPS and would come when located. (No indication if this would be days, weeks, months, or what ??) I was then advised, after another inquiry, that the second box was located and on the way. It too was loosely packed in foam pellets.
I doubt if I would have ordered this product if I knew the packaging of the product had been altered. There is no listing of the composition of the product to see if it matches the original. The new product seems to work, but I am not so sure of how well just yet.
Me, I would advise going elsewhere. I will be emailing Ace to advise them that an update of the photo should be forthcoming. Packing is reckless, in my opinion.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Church & Dwight 35240 "Scrub Free" Soap Scum Remover 32oz - Lemon (Pack of 12)

0 comments:
Post a Comment