
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have a newborn so I am constantly washing my hands. The anti-bacterial soap I was using prior to this REALLY dried my skin out, so bad that people would ask me what was wrong with my hands. They were cracked and burning, I even thought about seeing a dermatologist. I dealt with it for months and probably still would be if I hadn't come across this on BOGO sale. I wasn't expecting it to improve the quality of my skin, I just love a good deal!
Not only does it smell fresh and clean, but after using it for about a week my skin was silky smooth and months later it still is. I've never had a problem with the pump or with soap squirting across the room. As for the refills not being available in local stores, I don't care. I will pay $4 per bottle for the rest of my life if my hands continue to look and feel like they do after washing them with Dial Complete 20 times a day.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash , 7.5 fl oz (221 ml)

0 comments:
Post a Comment