
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)My main concern on receiving this order was that it was smaller than I thought and for that price.... but then, I thought..as long as I see results, I wouldn't mind ordering a second bottle. I didn't notice much change after using it as directed for almost a month now and I don't think I would be finishing this bottle either as I have noticed a rash, sort of like skin peeling off in the area I've been using it for over a week now. This rash is also itchy and hurts when scratched. I've stopped using the cream and the rash seems to be disappearing. I think I'll just throw away what's left in the bottle.........not impressed by this product, I was really hoping it'd clear my shaving bumps but I guess I have to keep looking hopefully, there's a better product out there. I only gave this a star because it actually seemed like it was working in the beginning before the onset of the rash.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HIGH TIME Bump Stopper for Ladies Ingrown Hair & Rash Treatment Treats Bikini Lines, Underarms & Legs 0.5oz/14.2g

0 comments:
Post a Comment