
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)As it turns out I live only 20 miles from West Coast Shaving. I called them and said I would drop in. While I was there I picked up a bunch of different blades, a new boar brush and Mitchells wool fat shaving soap. I've been wanting to try this stuff for a long time because of the reviews. The price varies depending on where you purchase it. I bought the refill only because it would fit perfectly in an empty shaving cream container I had. Next time I will buy it in the ceramic bowl. That may be a long time from now as this soap lasts forever.
Because everyone is different and must find the best combination of razor, brush, soap and blades I will not say that this is great and that over there is terrible. But I will make an observation. A new boar brush must be broken in which takes a couple of weeks because the tips of the bristles seem too firm and rather sharp when it's first used. My observation is that not only does the lanolin soften up the the skin nicely but it has helped brake in the boar bruch very quickly. The lanolin seems to soften up the brush just like it softens up your beard. This only took about three shaves and my boar brush is perfect.
I read all the reviews and saw the videos on this soap. I didn't find any problems with the soap as far a lathering. I soaked it in WARM water and took my boar brush to start to lather it up. No problem. I didn't find all the problems that other people talk about. This might be the results of the water hardness rather than the soap itself.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap Refill
Click here for more information about Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap Refill

0 comments:
Post a Comment