Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nature's Gate Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap 16 fl oz Review

Nature's Gate Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap 16 fl oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a bottle of this over four months ago for my son to use in his bathroom. He really loves pomegranate for some reason and this is his favorite soap. He never minds washing up with it. Even in the coldest weather, it never dries his hands out. He and I both use it many times a day, and this is the first year that I haven't had cracked and dried out skin from a hand soap. The smell is heavenly. I can always tell if he has washed with a quick smell. This is a staple at our house from now on.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Gate Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap 16 fl oz



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Nature's Gate Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap 16 fl oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment