
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)For a few months I had a major issue with acne. It was weird for me because I am in my late twenties. I went to the dermatologist and he said the face wash I was using was too harsh. My skin gets very oily and I always thought I need a good face cleanser to help with the oil and get the dirt out of my pores (large pores). However, the dermatologist assured me to give this a try and it should be more than enough for my skin. Surprisingly, my dermatologist was right! Now, my skin is much more clearer and soft. The cleanser removes the makeup and surface oil. Once or twice a month I use a facial mask with sulfer in it which helps my large pores. I always use a toner (Thayers rose or lavender) after cleansing my skin. If I apply make up, I make sure I use OCeight before application. I will not be using any other face wash! Cetaphil is my favorite.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Non-comedogenic (20 Fl Oz X 2 Pack)

0 comments:
Post a Comment