Monday, February 25, 2013

Dove Calming Night Regenerating Beauty Bar, 8 Bars (2x 4-Bar Packs, 4.25 oz each) Review

Dove Calming Night Regenerating Beauty Bar, 8 Bars (2x 4-Bar Packs, 4.25 oz each)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Believe it or not I love this product for my night time shower. Never in the morning for some reason. Maybe it's the clever marketing, but, it smells great and has such a soothing affect on me. Of course I layer it with the lotion and often times I use it with the shower gel. Now that may seem like a waste but the prices at Amazon are so great I can do that. Of course it moisturizes it is Dove after all. Personally, I would love for Dove to make an oil or parfum in this scent to match. And ladies, my husband never uses it but loves it on me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dove Calming Night Regenerating Beauty Bar, 8 Bars (2x 4-Bar Packs, 4.25 oz each)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dove Calming Night Regenerating Beauty Bar, 8 Bars (2x 4-Bar Packs, 4.25 oz each)

0 comments:

Post a Comment